Farmhouse Round - Virtual DIY p-ART-y! May 21, 2018 16:15 1 Comment
YOU are invited to make with us - no make up or public-ally acceptable clothing is required! We're having a VIRTUAL live DIY party that you can enjoy from the comfort of our own home. That's my kind of crafting!
To make it SUPER EASY - below are details on the supplies for the party and here is the link to a video explaining in further detail if you're not sure on any aspect. We'd love to have you join us as we create together virtually.
The LIVE event will be fun but keep in mind, if you cannot be on to view at that time, you're more than welcome to complete your project ANY time that is convenient as the video will continue to be available in our F-R-E-E group.
List of supplies
- Wood Round - 17 3/4"
- Ruler or Yard stick
- Heavy Duty Stapler
- Wire/Floral Cutters
- Rope or Sisal to hang
- Paint Brushes - recommend a 2" bristle brush for back ground then a smaller flat or angled 1/4" brush for details
- Black Paint
- White Paint
- Cotton Stem
- Ribbon of your choice (mine is from Hobby Lobby in the fabric department)
- Small Squeegee
- Chalk Paste or Couture Ink in color of your choice
- Chalk Transfer - see some recommendations below
Great Transfer choices for this projects
- Established Wreath
- Home Sweet Home
- Farmer's Market (Rooster)
- Stay Awhile
- It's so Good to be Home
- Love Grows Here
- Vintage Truck - we also have some SUPER cute add ons to fill the bed of the truck that would be great with this!
- Farm House
I look forward to DIYing soon!
Janet Shepherd on August 14, 2018 17:03
Thank you for teaching your DIY’s! I’ve been inspired by all of your crafty talents. You’re truly a blessing to myself and others…